DE | EN

Results of the exhibitor and visitor survey

Bruchsal, December 16, 2021. In order to deepen and supplement the first impressions of the trade fair duo with further assessments from the exhibitors and trade visitors, the Verband Süddeutscher Spargel- und Erdbeeranbauer e.V. (VSSE - Association of South German Asparagus and Strawberry Growers) carried out online surveys among the exhibitors and visitors . 130 companies took part in the online exhibitor survey and 88 trade visitors took part in the online visitor survey. For the trade fair duo expoSE & expoDirekt, 369 exhibitors from eleven nations and around 5,000 international trade visitors came to Messe Karlsruhe from November 17 to 18, 2021 under corona infection protection conditions.

Corona infection protection concept ensures safety

 

90 percent of the exhibitors and 98 percent of the trade visitors felt safe thanks to the corona infection protection concept at the trade fair duo.

    
    

Exhibitors rate the quality and quantity of new contacts and international contacts largely positively

 

  

     

Exhibitors and trade visitors give the trade fair duo an average school grade of 2 

    
    

    

76 percent of the exhibitors express their intention to participate again and 95 percent of the trade visitors intend to visit the fair again

The coming year looks good for the trade fair duo expoSE & expoDirekt: 76 percent of the exhibitors participating in the survey have already agreed to participate. The remaining 24 percent have not yet made a decision. The popularity among trade visitors is even greater: 65 percent will visit the trade fair duo again, and a further 30 consider this to be probably.

   

The next expoSE & expoDirekt will take place from November 23rd to 24th, 2022 at the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre.


The graphics can be downloaded here: 

https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Besucherbefragung_Besuch_MesseduoDE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Besucherbefragung_Corona_InfektionschutzDE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Besucherbefragung_Gesamtbewertung_MesseduoDE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Ausstellerbefragung_internationale_KontakteDE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Ausstellerbefragung_Messebeteiligung_2022DE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Ausstellerbefragung_NeukontakteDE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Ausstellerbefragung_Corona_InfektionschutzDE_EN.PNG


https://download.vsse.de/Presse/Aussteller_Besucher_Befragung_2021/Ausstellerbefragung_Gesamtbewertung_MesseduoDE_EN.PNG

Contacts:
Verband Süddeutscher Spargel - und Erdbeeranbauer e.V.
Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 2-6 / building 5161 76646 Bruchsal

Simon Schumacher, Managing Director / Board Spokesman
Tel.: +49 (0)7251 3032080 | schumacher@vsse.de

Isabelle Bohnert, Press and Public Relations Officer
Tel.: +49 (0)7251 3032184 | bohnert@vsse.de